Calculate Your Credit
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal credit designed to encourage businesses to hire individuals from certain targeted groups. The credit ranges from $1,200 to $9,600 per qualified individual which can result in significant benefits to businesses of all sizes. To learn what credit amount you might be able to receive click the green “Calculate your Credit” button below.
- Illinois Legislators Unveil Proposal to Expand WOTC for At-risk Youth
- Congress Renews Effort to Expand WOTC with Foster Youth Target Group
- DOL Issues Revised Forms for Work Opportunity Tax Credit WOTC
- PassGo Ohio State University Student Group Connects WOTC Eligible Ex-felons with New Employers
- Student Loan Repayment Act of 2016 Would Add Student Debtors as New WOTC Target Group