Calculate Your Credit
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal credit designed to encourage businesses to hire individuals from certain targeted groups. The credit ranges from $1,200 to $9,600 per qualified individual which can result in significant benefits to businesses of all sizes. To learn what credit amount you might be able to receive click the green “Calculate your Credit” button below.
- So Far, So Good – WOTC Program Survives in Senate’s Revised Tax Reform Plan
- So Far, So Good – WOTC Survives in Senate’s Revised Tax Reform Plan
- Update on Tax Reform – Senate Bill Does Not Repeal WOTC
- Tax Reform Proposal to Repeal WOTC
- WOTC-like Employee Retention Credit For Employers Affected By Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria